Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspot: Change interaction isn't working. (solved)

edited September 2014 in Technical Q&A
What I am trying to do is a simple close door action list. I am trying to use Hotspot: Change interaction to turn off the hotspot and then re-enable it after the door closes. This isn't working at all and is hindering a lot of interactions in my game. I'm using this tutorial(http://www.iceboxstudios.co.uk/adventure-creator/tutorials/making-door-close-after-set-time) and copied everything to a tee. I understand that Object: send message will turn off the hotspot but I cant figure out how to turn it back on.
Another example of what I'm trying to accomplish - 
Lets say I have a desk that holds an inventory item. To pick up that item I need a hotspot. To open the dresser to reveal said item I need a hotspot... however I cant find a way to disable the inventory item's hotspot and then activate it once the dresser has been opened. Currently if you mouse over enough over the dresser you can see the inventory item and pick it up before you even open the dresser and physically see the inventory item.
 Any help would be wonderful. Thank you!

Comments