Forum rules - please read before posting.

Interaction cursors turn enormous in full screen mode

Hi!

I am a beginner to Adventure Creator, so I hope this isn't some obvious issue. (I couldn't find anything in the forums on it!)

I have my settings on "Choose Hotspot Then Interaction" -- and it all looks great on a small screen (both gameplay in Unity or in a WebGL build), but as soon as I hit fullscreen (for Unity or WebGL), the interaction cursors fill the screen.

I've attached images of what it looks like + what my Setting Manager looks like.

Any help on this would be appreciated! The same thing does not happen if i I set it to "Choose Interaction Then Hotspot."

Thank you!

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @stowersd.

What you're seeing isn't the cursor - but the icons displayed in the Interaction menu, which is how the player picks the interaction type after clicking a Hotspot.

I believe I've managed to recreate this issue, but will need to investigate further to find the cause.

In the meantime, you can address this manually by finding the Interaction menu in the Menu Manager, selecting each of the three Interaction elements within it ("Use", "Talk" and "Look"), and changing their Size properties from Automatic to Manual.  The Size property of the Interaction menu itself should remain unchanged.
  • To update: I've recreated this, and while the fix above should remedy it - I'll be putting out an official fix in the next update.
  • Thank you so, so much, Chris! You're awesome.