Forum rules - please read before posting.

Event System Prefab lost when unity build event happens (Build game, Switch platform).

Hey, So I moved the post here and updated problem description. 

I have set the event system prefab in AC menu setting. It works when I play the game, correct event system is spawned when the game is run. 
But if I change the build platform (PC->MAC) or build a game, the AC ignores my event system prefab and spawns default event system object. The reference to my Event System prefab in menu systems is not lost. 
If I restart my unity, everything works until I try to switch platform or build a game.
My unity version is 2017.4.10f1

I think the default event system is spawn when I build the game too.

I was able to circumvent the problem by dropping event system in a scene, and setting it not to destroy with scene change. But that is not optimal for AC right?

Comments

• edited November 2018
    Placing an EventSystem in the scene file should be a viable workaround, but I can't reproduce this issue.  Do you get any relevant messages in the Console, and have you tried this in a fresh project?

As you originally posted in the release thread, is this a specific issue with 1.65?

How does your custom Event System differ from the default?  Images to illustrate will be appreciated.