Forum rules - please read before posting.

Vertical movement factor "sprite unity complex" no change.

i Need the player move more slowly in vertical than horizontal but no change adjusting vertical movement factor.

Comments

• Please post your character's Inspector and the Settings Manager in full.
  • Settings Manager in full, please - don't crop anything. Also: what are your AC and Unity version numbers?

Your Vertical movement factor is set to 1 in your screenshots. Presuming you've tried lower values, are you overriding it in your Scene Manager?

Try dropping in the 2D Demo's player prefab, Brain2D, into the scene to override your own. Does he respond to changes in this value?

• Them doesn't fit in one image and i don't know how to resize, by the way it seems that nothing work, i've tried with and without override and i assigned right now also verticalmovementfloat in player inspector, but nothing change

• You won't even share your version numbers?

Without answers to my questions, I cannot help. I need to know certain aspects about your situation, since I am not able to recreate your problem.

• In order to help you, I will need these questions answered. Cropped or no, I still need to see your full Settings Manager. Again, your version numbers too.

Please also share details of your attempt with Brain2D in your scene.

After that, load up the 2D Demo Managers + scene, and play with the field's value in this scene. Does that then work? If so, drop in your own Player into the scene and run it again - how about then?

• I'm on Unity 2018.2.17f1 and last version of adventure creator.

• I won't ask again for answers - if you want help, respond will details to this thread.

• sorry chris link 3 and 4 are full setting manager, or i misunderstood the meaning, do you need all tab of adventure creator menu?

• Those images are not complete - the top half of the Settings Manager is missing in both links.

I also need to know the results of your using the 2D Demo scene + player - see my post on Dec 4. These are 3 separate tests that, combined, should help locate the source of this issue.