Forum rules - please read before posting.

Enable and disable the hotspots

edited October 2014 in Technical Q&A
Hello again. Please tell me how it would be correct to make:

I wish enable and disable the hotspots. How can I do that in the start of the game hotspot has been deactivated? Now I have for it in the cutscene Added item "Object - Send Message - Turn off (hotspot)" but it looks like something is not very good. As it would be better to disable and enable hotspots? I think it would be great if in the hotspot has been checkbox "active on start?"

Comments

• Try with the Remember hotspot script, it let you choose if active from start or not! ;)
  • Thanks! But how i can activate this hotspot with another hotspot / cutscene / trigger?
  • The way you showed in your screenshot is correct, you can use the Object: Send message Action.  This Action will have similar effects on Collisions, Triggers, etc, which is why there isn't a dedicated "Hotspot: Enable or disable" Action, but it would be simple to make a custom Action that did this.  Have a look at this tutorial for more on custom Actions, if you're interested.
  • Thank you  >:D<