Forum rules - please read before posting.

Issue regarding PlayerStart

Hi,

I have a suggestion (I don't really want to call it a bug) regarding the PlayerStart component.

I was recreating the First Person Demo and when I switched scene from the basement to the office, it always went to the default PlayerStart instead of the one designated to come from the basement. At first, I thought it was a bug somewhere but after some trying around I realised, the problem was that the default PlayerStart had its "Choose scene by" and "Previous scene" values still at its default values, which were "Number" and "0". And incidentally the basement scene was scene 0 in my case and it got priority over the designated one.

I realize that this won't really happen in most "real" projects but it was kinda frustrating nonetheless and could be solved really easily by either defaulting the "Choose scene by" to Number or the "Previous scene" to something like -1. I hope you consider it :)

Best regards

Comments

• Interesting point. I can't make promises, but I will certainly give it some consideration.