Forum rules - please read before posting.

"Bouncy" camera? (FIXED, nevermind!)

edited February 2019 in Engine development

Hello!
I'm using a third-person camera that I've made into a prefab. Recently, when I created a new scene, I noticed a sudden bounciness or elasticity to the camera.

Every time I use the Camera:switch action and then return back to my third-person camera, it jiggles and bounces around like it's on a rubber band. Every time it interacts with colliders, or my Player character goes up or down a steep incline, i.e. stairs, the camera jiggles into place behind her.

This seems like the kind of thing that would be a feature that would have to be specifically coded, and could hypothetically be turned off. What I don't get is why this isn't happening in the other scenes with the prefab. I made another new scene — no jiggle. I've tried looking for a toggle or something in the Settings and in the Camera inspector and nothing worked.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Thanks,
— Lurky.

EDIT: Weirdly, this issue went away when I moved the Camera from the "Main Camera" folder to the "Game Cameras" folder. Not sure why this happens, but it's interesting!