Forum rules - please read before posting.

Blendshape issues with AC 1.67.2

Hi,

when I update my project from AC 1.66.8 to 1.67.2 all blend shape animations in my game are messed up. As far as I can say with AC 1.67.2 the timing is correct, for example I have a blend shape animation with a transition time of 2 and with the newest AC Version it takes 2 seconds as intended. The problem here is that I have hundreds of blend shape animations in the game and they are all out of sync now, since I tweaked them in the past to last as long as they should have been (visualy). To alter them all manually after the update is quite impossible. I switched back to 1.66.8 and everything is working again as expected. Is there any way to change the blend shape actions of the game to fit the "new timing" in 1.67.2, maybe by a script or something, so that their new transition times could be calculated with a factor?

Mac

Comments

• The timing was changed due to a bug with the Shapeable component.

You can, however, revert back to the old timing by opening Shapeable.cs, and changing line 383:

float newValue = Mathf.Lerp (shapeKey.InitialValue, shapeKey.targetValue, AdvGame.Interpolate (startTime, changeTime, moveMethod, timeCurve));

with:

float newValue = Mathf.Lerp (shapeKey.value, shapeKey.targetValue, AdvGame.Interpolate (startTime, changeTime, moveMethod, timeCurve));