Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unity 2019 support

2»

Comments

• I haven't attempted the update yet, I was referring more towards this comment:

As changes to Unity are still made up to the wire, I still need time to make a thorough check. Initial signs seem OK, though I would recommend caution in the form of backing up your project beforehand.

• Sorry missed post edit timeframe. So based on the previous answer I assume there are no outstanding issues and AC should be stable within reason?

• I haven't encountered any issues myself, but this is the place to let me know if you do.

• I seem to be getting regular "Instance of ActionEvent couldn't be created. The the script class needs to derive from ScriptableObject." erros. For some reason only with ActionEvent and not other actions and as far as my investigation got, this used to be an old Unity bug, where if a derivative of a scriptable object is virtual, you end up getting this error. Has anyone else gotten this error?

Using 2019.1.3f1

• Not myself. Do you have any other scripts by the same name in your project, and is Object: Call event listed in your Actions Manager?

• edited June 2019

Thanks for the directions! I didn't have a similar script myself, but the new Unity Input Preview package that we use has a class by the same name.

I found the area where ambiguity appears. PM'ed you, since it involves AC code