Forum rules - please read before posting.

BUG: Close Interaction with: Click off Menu (turns off inventory interaction)

Hi,

When setting ‘close interactions with:’ to ‘click off menu’ it disables all inventory interactions (when set to multiple) even though it works fine on regular in-game hotspots.

Latest version of Unity and AC as of April 21, 2019.

I’ve also set inventory to cover 100% of screen and it closes inventory menu when you select object or click return button

Comments

• edited April 2019

Sorry, I'll need you to elaborate on this more. In what way are interactions disabled - does the Interaction menu not appear for inventory items, or does clicking on it not respond?

You mention the inventory menu closing - is that the regular inventory menu, or the inventory listed as part of the available interactions? What is its "Appear type" set to?

The more information you can provide, in the form of steps to reproduce and/or screenshots, the more definitively I can help.

• Hi Chris,

The interaction box doesn't appear for inventory items, and does not respond to clicking.

The inventory menu closing is just the regular inventory menu that I have stretched to full screen width and height. The interaction menu is set to click on hotspot to appear.

It works fine when close interaction set to 'when cursor leaves menu'

but when I set it to 'click off menu' the following gif shows what happens

• Create a .unitypackage of your Managers, and any associated UI prefabs/graphics (including UI canvas prefabs if the menus rely on Unity UI). PM it to me in private, and I'll take a look.