Forum rules - please read before posting.

Feature Request - allow colours assigned to Action List nodes & ability to add extra output sockects

I think the colours would help a lot with internal organisation and clarity.

The ability to add extra output sockets to any nodes would largely stop the need for the Run in Parallel action, so thats one less node, simplifying things more. Got to be a good thing.

Comments

• edited April 2019

I think the colours would help a lot with internal organisation and clarity.

This is already possible - Actions can be given colours according to their type from within the Actions Manager.

The ability to add extra output sockets to any nodes would largely stop the need for the Run in Parallel action.

That would, unfortunately, require an overhaul and would break current ActionLists.

• Hi Chris,

That's great there is already some customisation with the colours in Actions Manager, however the function I was suggesting was to change the colours, not globally for all same types, but within local action lists so that specific nodes all relating as a group to a perticular function could be colour coded the same, on the fly.

No worries about the output sockets request.

• Something to consider, certainly.

• Yeah, it's a good idea - I'll look into it.

• Great, anything that helps simplify or organize is a winner in my book.. or game.

• I've got another suggestion for nodes too. The ability to select multiple nodes and align on the same X or Y axis. If its easy to impliment this would be great feature for keeping things neater.