Forum rules - please read before posting.

Cursor Translate

Hi i have unity 2018 and adventure creator, I want to translate the verbs (same as monkey island 1 and 2 and Thimbleweed)but doesn't seems to work..Verbs are changing their name with the cursor label...Any clue?
Thank you

Comments

• In fact I want to translate The UI template:Nine Verbs ;) Thank you !

• To translate your verbs, you'll need to gather up your text in the Speech Manager by clicking "Gather text".

Once gathered, you should be able to see your verbs listed at the bottom of the Speech Manager when the Type filter is set to Cursor Icon.

I don't understand your meaning about verbs "changing their name with the cursor label", though. If you still have trouble, you may need to post screenshots to show what's happening.

Exact AC and Unity version numbers too, please.

• Hi so I have Unity 2017.1.1f1 on Mac with adventure creator 1.60.7 !
    In Nine verbs template you can change the verbs only in the cursor manager by changing their name , but it doesn't translate in the "gather text"![](Capture-d-cran-2019-05-11-11-54-21 Capture-d-cran-2019-05-11-11-53-54 Capture-d-cran-2019-05-11-11-53-34
    image sharing
    "")

• You can see on the 2nd image the"walk to " prefix has been translated but not the verbs

• Thank you. This will be addressed in the next update.

However, you should be able to address it manually by opening MenuInteraction.cs, and replacing any instance of:

label = _icon.label;

with:

if (Application.isPlaying) label = KickStarter.runtimeLanguages.GetTranslation (_icon.label, _icon.lineID, Options.GetLanguage ()); else label = _icon.label;

• Thanks a lot for your answer ! Ok I will do that :)

• Works perfect !!! Thanks a lot again !