Forum rules - please read before posting.

Advanced third-person camera issues

Hi! I've imported Advanced third-person camera into my project and I'm getting some errors.
Is it because I'm using Unity 2019.3 or is there some other bug in the code?

Comments

• What is your AC version? The template requires that you are using the latest release.

• Hi Chris, my AC version is 1.68.2.

I will try to isolate the issue by doing an Advanced 3rd-person camera import into a clean 2019.3 AC project and also into a clean 2019.1 AC project.
    That way I'll be able to see if it's something in my project clashing with it or is the problem in the Unity version.

Thank you for helping me, I'll post an update if I find out any new information.

• edited July 2019

Hi, I found the cause of the problem and hopefully fixed it .

I had another class Player in another script so engine was referencing the wrong class for methods.

So I went to AdvancedThirdPersonCamera.cs and added namespace AC around entire Player class. Everything seems fine now, the new camera is working properly inside the game :smile:

• Quite right! I shall update the template with the same change, thanks for pointing it out.