Forum rules - please read before posting.

Bug: Music track will not resume after loading a game if another track played before it

Hi,

I'm running into an issue where music won't play after loading a saved game. Recreate the bug by doing the following: play one music track and then have a second track queued to play after the first one is done, when the second track is playing save the game, load the file just saved, the second track will not be playing as expected after loading.

However, music will resume just fine after loading a game if only one track had been triggered to play. It seems to only be an issue of the track not playing after load if there was a track that had been playing before. Any help on this is much appreciated!

I'm on AC 1.68.3, Unity 2018.1.9

Comments

• There's another bug I found related to this for stopping the music. Follow the same steps to recreate the bug, but instead of saving and loading a game, try running an action to stop the music (via Play Music action) and the music will not stop for the second track.

Again, this only appears to happen with the second track that plays, but if only one track has been triggered to play then the music will stop just fine using the action.

• Thanks for the steps - I will follow them and see.