Forum rules - please read before posting.

2D "Scene Prefabs" options missing in Adventure Creator

AC v 1.68.4
Unity 2019.1.3f1

I've started a completely new project on the above mentioned versions of Unity and AC, and options like Collision Cube 2D, Hotspot 2D, Trigger 2D etc are missing from the Scene manager. The only way to use these prefabs is by manually swapping out the 3D versions from the inspector and putting in, say, a box collider 2D component and removing the cube collider component.
I have selected the 2D option in both Unity's settings, and while using the New Game Wizard for AC. Were these settings removed in a patch? Here are some screenshots:

Even selecting stuff like PlayerStart from the scene manager adds the 3D variant to the scene. Let me know if you need anymore information!

Comments

• It's because your Moving and turning field is set to Screen Space. Set it to Unity 2D and 2D prefabs should start showing again - though it may be best to start a new scene again.

• @ChrisIceBox Alright, that makes sense. I was hoping to experiment with Screen Space but I guess I'll stick with Unity 2D for now. Thanks for the help!