Forum rules - please read before posting.

Small glitch with cursor on interactions

When clicking on hotspots which trigger interactions which do not pause gameplay, the cursor returns from the use icon to the normal cursor icon for a split-second, mid interaction.

Is this a bug or glitch as if it stops detecting its over a hotspot for a moment or is there a setting to help this?

Comments

• What's your interaction method? Context Sensitive?

• Recreated, will work on a fix.

• I see this fix and the Slider ActionList request have both been added to the new version of AC. That is great and much appriciated. Since I won't be upgrading mid project, is there a way I can get those fixes into the version I am using currently?

Unity 2018.3.6f1 Personal
    AC v1.66.7

• A side-bug of the Slider issue is that you can actually work around this by temporarily switching the Slider type to SFX, assign an ActionList, then switch back to e.g. Float variable (or whatever you had it as), and it'll still get run despite the field being invisible.

The cursor glitch can be (mostly) avoided by adding the following to the PlayerInteraction script's UseObject coroutine (around line 1432):

if (KickStarter.stateHandler.IsInGameplay ())
    {
        UpdateInteraction ();
    }

• That for the code. I'm not 100% sure where I inject it, I found this:

Where exactly should I paste it?

Thanks

• At the end of the code block beginning 984. It'll be down around line 1437.