Forum rules - please read before posting.

Creating custom animation files

edited June 2014 in Technical Q&A
I was wondering how the animation files from the demo / tutorial for use in Adventure creator were actually created. Are they scripts that needed to be coded? If so what type of code is used and what knowledge and/or tools would one need to create custom animations for use with Adventure Creator?

Comments

• They're created using 3D animation software (Blender in this case) - no scripting was done.  The Character: Animate Actions were used to layer some of them together (such as Brain sitting down, turning his head and talking), but still no custom scripting was needed.
  • Thanks for the reply Chris. Great software! Worth every cent. 

After looking at various 3D software I plan to use Maya autodesk hopefully this will integrate well enough with importing models also in the future. 

And now for maybe the dumbest question of all time.. (brace yourself) Where is the manual for AC? For the life of me I can't seem to find it after I purchased AC or perhaps I've misplaced it. Can it be redownloaded from anywhere? 
  • It's in Project Folder > Assets > AdventureCreator

Hope this helps :)
  • Thanks so much. Incredibly helpful. :)