Forum rules - please read before posting.

Advice for 3D pixel game!!

Hello people, I am lauraine from US.Currently,I am doing a internship as a game developer.I have received some tasks about my project game.
Game description-
I have to built a perfect 3D pixel area which contains some pokemons and dragons. Dragons hold some fruits and pokemons just have to eat that fruits and get the point. There is 2 points behind each fruit and if any pokemon is killed by any dragon, then game gets restarted from the starting point.
Now, the problem is that, i have very less knowledge about 3D pixels and how to manage them. So,can you guys just tell me about some tutorials websites regarding 3D pixels or give me some suggestions about 3D pixels. Also give some title name suggestions for my project.Please help!!

Comments

• edited August 2016
    I guess you already know, 3d pixels are called boxels, I found this tutorial (open in a different tab, it's a playlist):

Hopefully it helps.

There are probably some assets in the unity store that handle voxels, you should browse that too.
  • edited August 2016
    I must admit the term 3D pixels did indeed confuse me for a second, though I quickly wondered, is she talking about voxels? There are indeed several assets in the asset store that already handle that, even some free ones, if I remember well, and which you could use to study. 

Right, Cubiquity comes to mind. It's a voxel engine. You can find it here (it's free).