Forum rules - please read before posting.

missing handles for new items

hello everyone, when I crate a nav mesh I cannot see the handles to adjust or move it, the item works in the inspector. 

Is there a option I'm missing in the game set up to see the handles ??

Thanks
Paul

Comments

• Hi paulblacklock ,

I assume you are referring to a 2D game, given your screenshot: In the inspector, you should be able to see the button "Edit collider" under the box/polygon-collider-component attached to the NavMesh GameObject.

In your screenshot I can see the pentagon, just open the inspector and you should be able to spot the button!
  • edited April 2017
    found it,  had to unroll the gizmo panel and uncheck and recheck and the problem went away 

thanks

• As AC relies on Unity's own PolygonCollider component, it may be an issue with Unity itself.  What version are you using?
  • good question, I can't remember was an older version cause I hadn't open Unity in a while, I upgraded to the latest version 5.60f3 and everything works great, I'll post if there is another issue.  so far though, all is great, terrific plugin, can't wait to really get to know the in and out of it.