Forum rules - please read before posting.

Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler!

edited August 2014 in Games showcase
Hey All!

We just started our Kickstarter for Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler. Adventure Creator is key to the success of our development so far.

With Bill's art, Gene's writing and AC making me look smart, we're able to put together an awesome project we hope you all can enjoy.

http://kck.st/1sn8cHb

Thanks!
~Jeremiah

Comments

• Congrats Jeremiah! It looks sweet!

Good luck with the (long!) campaign... I think you'll reach your goal but please, plan ahead a few updates per week for the slow times :)
  • Yeah, looks amazing!
    I'm working on a similar project inspired to Monkey Island, but with different ambientation.
    In my country there isn't kck.st, so i'm trying to do it with people who can work for free! ^_^
    Good luck and keep us updated!
  • God luck it´s look really great
  • Good luck! It looks great and I'm sure you're going to reach your goal!
  • Looks fantastic! Already raised over 8,000 and you still got 50+ days to go. You're going to make it buddy.
  • That looks and feels fantastic. Bravo! I'm so eager to see how this will turnout...

Good luck with the KS.
  • I always love Bill Tiller's artwork, and I enjoyed Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island and A Vampyre Story, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

The demo you showed in the video looks great. :)