Forum rules - please read before posting.

Character move to point glitch

I have a navmesh and all the markers are inside it.
I have an NPC following the player.
I want the player to tell the NPC to go to some marker.
When the NPC is not near the marker, the character move to point action moves it there in the right way.
But when the NPC is near the marker, the character move to point action stops randomly at some point between the marker and the starting point and the action of the hotspot starts.

This is a bit frustrating, because I think this is very crucial for the development.
What am I doing wrong?

I have unity 2018.1.0f2 and AC 1.62.2

Comments

• But when the NPC is near the marker, the character move to point action stops randomly at some point between the marker and the starting point and the action of the hotspot starts
    Sorry, could you rephrase that?  You didn't mention a Hotspot previously, so I don't understand the layout of the situation.  As this is a visual problem, it would be best to see some screenshots showing where things are.

How large are your characters relative to the 3D Demo's Player, Tin Pot?  The "Destination accuracy" can be raised in the Settings Manager - what is it set to now, and what effect does increasing it have?
  • edited June 2018
    Sorry for this Chris. I didn't mentioned that I am working on a 2D game. I am sending you visually the situation.

• Sorry, some key info is still missing.  Does the red line indicate where he stops, or doesn't move?  2D or 3D, it's still necessary to know the "scale" of the scene relative the demo assets (in this case, the 2D scene/player character).

Best to PM me your Manager asset files + the scene file, assuming the Actions involved are all in the scene and not asset files.  If you PM me a .unitypackage of those (no graphics / AC files necessary), I'll take a look.
  • Thank you Chris, I PM the files