Forum rules - please read before posting.

Preventing hotspot click event when dragging (GameCamera 2D Drag)?

Is it possible to prevent a hotspot click event being fired when dragging using a 'GameCamera 2D Drag'?

From my past experience with JQuery I remember being able to distinguish between mousedown, mouseup, onStartDrag, onEndDrag and wondered if this was possible with AC.

Thanks

Oliver

Comments

• This should already be the case - so long as you begin dragging when not over a Hotspot.  Are you getting this behaviour?

I don't experience this myself after adding this type of camera to the 2D Demo - how about on your end?  Please also let me know your AC and Unity version numbers.
  • edited October 2018
    Yes works as you described. I was just after something similar to how the clickable areas worked here: https://codepen.io/GreenSock/pen/2a69b04d43e6b492951e512b2e07968b

The idea would be to prevent a player accidentally discovering some hidden elements as they panned around.

But it is not a problem, AC is truly amazing, with so many options/configurations I will just come at it from a different angle. Thanks!

AC version: 1.65.0
    Unity version: 2018.2.10f1