Forum rules - please read before posting.

Missing Input: ToggleCursor

Hi there!

Just noticed that the list for available/required inputs is missing the "ToggleCursor" input.

If possible, it would be great if AC had a button to define all these to the project settings.

Comments

• What's your Movement method? It won't show if it's set to Point And Click, since it's generally not necessary.

• Here's a shot of all my interface settings:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amz_vh8OYDX3uv0UWwXnU14JUsQf6Q

• The image shows you're using Point & Click method. As Chris said, the ToggleCursor input does not show for that movement method.

What you could do as well, is set an active input that switches between point & click and direct movement methods, using an engine manage systems action.

• Using Point & Click as my movement method, once I enabled the "Assume all inputs defined" checkbox, I still got numerous run time exceptions before I defined the ToggleCursor input.
  • Oh I see, I didn't know you were using the assume all inputs defined. So it still needs to be defined even if it's not listed.

• Very well, I'll include it in the list regardless of movement method.

• edited February 2019

Great, I hope you don't mind me reporting even small issues such as this one, Chris. It's just that I want to make AC even better for all of us :)