Forum rules - please read before posting.

Container Action List? (Feature Request)

Would it be possible in a future update to optionally set action lists when storing inventory items in (and collecting from) containers? I am using Opsive's controller, and I would like to remove / add weapons to my character (to be clear, I'm not asking for any specific integration code with Opsive's controllers btw, just the functionality to add action lists when adding/removing items from containers).

Currently the only way I can do this (as far as I can tell) is by "faking" a container, by having a conversation or menu that adds and removes Opsive items.

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean by "setting actionlists".

You can, however, already run ActionLists - or any custom code - when transferring items by hooking into the OnContainerAdd / OnContainerRemove custom events.

• By setting action lists, what I meant was basically the same as how we can assign actionlists to run for "Standard / Unhandled Interactions" and "Combine Interactions" in the Inventory tab of the Game Editor. Like that, but for OnContainerAdd / OnContainerRemove. But I see in the scripting guide that it can be done via custom events, so thanks for the links, I'll give it a go.