Forum rules - please read before posting.

Utility to find where specified ActionLists are being called by other ActionLists?

edited February 2020 in Technical Q&A

Hi Chris

I feel sure that this must have been asked before, but I can't come up with the right search terms to help me find it

The situation is that I've been doing a lot of restructuring of ActionLists recently, and I've been left with a whole load of them that have been effectively replaced, except that I can't always be 100% sure that they're not still being referenced somewhere deep in the bowels of the project

So, what I'm looking for is the equivalent to "Find Global References", but for ActionLists instead of Global Variables

Basically I want to be able to specify an ActionList, and then get a list of every ActionList that references it

At a push, I guess I could write something myself, but no point in re-inventing the wheel if it's already been done before. If it hasn't already been done before, could you give me a pointer as to the best way to approach the problem please?

Thanks

Comments