Forum rules - please read before posting.

Teresa Moontyners - In the lair of the beast - Demo

Hello, everyone,
After a few months, I came to the end of Teresa Moontyners' first gaming session.
Let's say it's a demo with an ending, so playing it and getting to the end will give a satisfaction.
The game has been made in Italian language, and has been translated through online translators in English, French, Spanish and German.
Surely these translations will not be spelled correctly, but they can still allow the player to understand the meaning of the story (at least I hope).
If someone is interested and would kindly like to try the game, you can download it from this link:

http://1monkey2brains.com/2020/11/21/teresa-moontyners-in-the-lair-of-the-beast/

I would like to thank in advance anyone who wants to spend a few minutes with us and the feedback you can give us.

Comments

• Guys, the very kind Youtube channel Cryptic Hybrid, made the video of my game, except for the translations which are not my best, I think the rest went well!

• Hello

It looks like you have used adventure creator in a similar way I'm looking to build out my game. I watched the Cryptic Hybrid video and there is a lot going on. Did you use AC to make the ELISE code tumbler to collect the pendant? I'm trying to do something similar but I can't figure out how to use the logic to have multiple options like you have with all of the numbers on each dial.

• Hi astraldesign303,
    excuse my English, I am not very familiar with this language.
    If I understand correctly your question is about the logic of the safe pawls, and how they work.
    1-Each pawl is a separate 3D model because it has to rotate independently of the others.
    2-The initial position of the 5 pawls when you start is 1-1-1-1-1, and even if you exit the safe cutscene and re-enter, you will find them again in position 1-1-1-1-1.
    3-every time you click on a pawl, it will only turn in one direction.
    4-Now to each pawl I have connected a component variable that can be integer, since when you start with the safe all the pawls are in position 1, I can say that the variable starts from integer 1 and increases by +1 every time I click on the pawl for rotation, you must also count the times that the pawl is rotated, because at the end of the sequence the component variable must return to 1 (if the pawl has 8 faces, its component variable will count from 1 to 8 and then after 8 rotations reset the variable back to 1).
    5-Each time you make a rotation of the pawl, you must compare the variable you have obtained with a variable that contains the correct code, if the check passes, you make the check for the next pawl and so on until the last one, if all the checks are passed, then the code is correct and you make the safe open.

I don't know if I've been able to explain well the idea, and I hope the automatic translator can do well the job of translation, I remain available for any question.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• The development of the game is finished, translations from Italian to other languages are now underway.
    In the meantime, I am working on the game's official trailer.

• Today I am sharing my happiness, with immense pleasure after I finally have my own page on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2178800/Teresa_Moontyners__In_the_lair_of_the_beast/

• Eih guys, the game was released on Steam.
    I thank everyone for their participation and help, but most of all a heartfelt thanks to Chris, who as I wrote in the credits of the game, without him, Teresa Moontyners would never have seen the light.
    Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2178800/Teresa_Moontyners__Lantro_della_belva/

• You're very welcome @lametta, and congrats on the release!