Forum rules - please read before posting.

Action script from a mouse/cursor Roll Over

2»

Comments

• Hello, I will revive this thread because I have been trying to get this to work but have become stuck. I have created a script(MouseOverInteraction) that I copy pasted from here and attached it to a hotspot. This seems to work and I get the "Actionlist on enter" and "actionlist on exit" options showing in the inspector window. I have created two new actionlists from the asset menu that I want to connect to the script. However I dont see how to connect the actionlists to the script, drag and drop does not work and they don't show up among my assets. I assume that this needs to be done in some different way but it's unclear to me how. If someone could explain how this step works that would be great. Thanks. :|

• The two fields in the script provided are for scene-based ActionLists, such as Cutscenes and Interactions.

If you want to have it instead run ActionList asset files, replace "ActionList" with "ActionListAsset".