Forum rules - please read before posting.

My character is moving only left or right in a straight line when i press play.

My character is moving only left or right in a straight line when i press play. The sorting map and navmesh looks fine idk whys the problem here. By the way how to post an image/screenshot here?

Comments

• I tried to make a new project and set everything right, the character was able to go wherever I want left,righ,up,down etc. But after I saved and open again the same project the problem appeared in the AC Game editor>Scene settings>Default NavMesh> This pathfinding method is only compatible with UNITY 2D mode!! Thats the yellow error that keeps appearing.

• My character is moving only left or right in a straight line when i press play. The sorting map and navmesh looks fine idk whys the problem here.

What "Movement method" have you set in the Settings Manager's "Interface settings" panel.

Check that your game is in 2D - i.e. that the "Camera perspective" setting (further down under "Camera settings") is set to 2D.

By the way how to post an image/screenshot here?

Details can be found on the rules page here.

The forum doesn't support the hosting of images, but you can upload them to an image-hosting site such as imgur.com, and copy/paste the links.

• I've set point and click

• The game is indeed in the 2d

• This error will show if your game is in 3D, as set by the "Camera perspective" setting I mentioned above.

Go to your Settings Manager and set the Camera perspective to 2D. You may have to re-build your scene, as the Scene Manager will base it's prefabs etc on this setting, but it should then work.

• Thank U soo much!^^