Forum rules - please read before posting.

BUG: Menu System

Hi Chris,

I am using the latest AC system, v1.77.3 on Unity 2022.2.10f1. I am following your tutorial on how to create a title menu and I am busy styling it. But I want to add a my own font and set the position and size of the label element. But when I try so add the font for example it does not allow me to click there, and the position and size elements "click box" seams to be below the actual selection sliders.

Comments

• What platform are you working on?

Are you dragging your font asset into the Font field, or are you clicking the small circle to the right of the field to bring up the asset selection menu?

If you go to the AC section of the project settings, does disabling the Drag and Drop menu interface option fix the issue?

• Hi Chris, I am working on Windows 11. But the weird part is, it only seems to be that menu that is giving issues.

• Thanks, but I'll need answers for all of the above as well as the platform.

Does anything appear different visually to the Editor when this Menu is viewed?

• Hi Chris, so Unity for some reason bugged out. I needed to use a CCleaner to get rid of temp files and fix the registry.