Forum rules - please read before posting.

Moonlight Murders: Shadow Card - A Mysterious Adventure with TCG Action

edited September 2023 in Games showcase

Dear Adventure Creator Community,

I'm Raj Seelam from Radwar Studios, I'm excited to share that Chapter 1 of my passion project, "Moonlight Murders: Shadow Card," has officially been launched on the Android Play Store. It's a unique blend of a point-and-click adventure game designed for modern touch screens, seamlessly intertwined with a thrilling TCG (card game) experience.

This is just the initial version, and there's still a lot of development ahead to refine and expand the game. I'm reaching out to this wonderful community to seek your support and encouragement. Your insights, advice, and constructive feedback are invaluable as I continue to enhance and elevate the game.

The fusion of point-and-click adventure with TCG elements has been a challenging yet fulfilling endeavor, and your backing means the world to me. If you could spare a moment to try out the game and share your thoughts, or even spread the word among fellow gamers, it would be immensely appreciated.

🃏 TCG Card Battles 🃏
But what sets Moonlight Murders apart is its strategic TCG card battles, where players can challenge in-game characters using a range of cards inspired by the mystery genre. It's a thrilling combination of storytelling and tactical gameplay.

Your support, whether through feedback, sharing, or simply engaging with the game, will play a crucial role in shaping its future and helping it reach a wider audience. Let's embark on this adventure together and make "Moonlight Murders: Shadow Card" the best it can be.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RadwarStudios.MoonlightMurders

Thank you for being an incredible community. Thank you Chris for the relentless support. Your support fuels my dedication to making this game an exciting and enjoyable experience for all.

Best regards,
Raj,
Radwar Studios

Comments