Forum rules - please read before posting.

Gravity issue with a Load scene

Since 1.47, I've got some issues with gravity (2D):
-Ignore gravity is always on, but if I use a Load scene, if I switch to a new scene AND at the same time I switch with a new player, he lost gravity and fall away.
I solved the problem when I added a "pause" action between "switch player" and "change scene".
But I can't add this pause when I load a save where the player is not the original.
I thought I solved the problem when I changed rigidbody players with "freeze y position", but sometimes, well, player freeze in the center of the scene and can't move huhu...

It's only when I use a load scene, so I think I tried different load scene, but nothing changed.

Comments

• And another issue when I switch to a new player: walk sound volume is not correct (it's always set to maximum in audiosource, where it's really lower on sound script).
  • In future, please post separate issues in separate threads, but thanks for the bug reports.

2D Rigidbody's don't have an "Ignore gravity" option - are you using 3D Rigidbodies?  Please give some more detail into the way your game is set up.
  • edited September 2015
    Ok, sorry, I will create another topic next time.

I was talking about "ignore gravity" option in player settings (2D).

Let me know if you need more informations (settings manager?)
  • Thanks, I will - but will look into what you've shown first.
  • The issue with the footstep sounds has been recreated and fixed.  However, I can't reproduce the gravity issue - it works fine when testing.

Know that you don't have to use a "Player: Switch" Action followed by and "Engine: Change scene" - use can use "Player: Switch" to change both player and scene in one go.
  • edited September 2015
    I didn't know this was possible, thanks Chris, as always!

(but I'm afraid this is not a solution when I load a save, I will try to understand what's the problem)