Forum rules - please read before posting.

My NPC is not following the player

I used NPC Follow but my NPC don't move. My player follows the markers well but NPC don't follow him.

I don't understand what to do. Should we add a trigger or a hotspot on the NPC or something else?

Comments

• edited November 2020

2D or 3D, and has a NavMesh been defined for the scene?

When are you running the "Character: NPC follow" Action? In your scene's OnStart cutscene? Try running the ActionList manually via the "Run now" button in its Inspector?

If you instead use a "Character: Move to point" Action, is the NPC able to move to a Marker?

You'll need to share more detail in order for me to know what the issue might be.
    Please share more details in the form of screenshots of the scene, NPC Inspector, Action, and your AC/Unity version numbers.

As the follow feature is distance-based, it's also important to know of your game's scale. How tall is the NPC, in Unity units?

• I tested move to marker and my NPC was treading water. Apply root motion was checked. Thanks for the suggestion. Sorry for my bad English.