Forum rules - please read before posting.

BrainShadow (In 2D Demo)

Does anyone know where the BainShadow sprite is hooked up to the Brain2D player prefab in the 2D demo? I've used his prefab to build my player and I'm left with a little shadow on the ground. 

I can remove it by deleting the BrainShadow sprite from the Demo section but I would rather learn how to unhook it the proper way in case I would like to add in shadow in the future. 

I can't see how it's applied though. The scripts on the prefab don't call it and neither do the components ?  O_o

It's definitely on the Sprite prefab inside the Player prefab, but that's where I loose track of it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• It's right there in the prefab. It has an Order in Layer value of -1

If drag the prefab into a blank scene you can look at it and see how it works (you must unfold the parent object/s to see the child objects). 

the basic hierarchy structure is this:

>Brain2D
    >Sound
    >Sprite
    >BrainShadow
  • Ahh! Yes, thank you . I was trying to locate it in it's prefab state while it was in the  project inspector. It does totally show up once I drag it into the scene. Thank You Xidore!