Forum rules - please read before posting.

How to enable mouse on and off state? (turn it active)

In my 2d game I have many sprite animations that are sequenced  and when I use Object Animate Action to trigger animations 1 by 1 the mouse goes into wait cursor.

This is due to checked the Wait until finished, since I need all the animatios to be played, otherwise it would jump instantly with no animation being played and the cursor stays active.

So how can I control the mouse On and Off state?

Searched the forum, managers and actions to no avail.

Comments

• Also I just noticed that all the menus and inventory go off too until the animations are finished.
  • edited April 2015
    How to keep the Wait untill finished but leave all other elements like the cursor, inventory, menus running?

Object Transform action wait untill finished causes the same problem.

Is there any schedule method? So I could time it and fire off animations and transform objects with out that wait untill finished bool?

Any thooughts ? thanks
  • Problem solved.

After trying to modify AC code from shutting off all the menus and trying to run parallel actions to reactivate them .

I nearly fell off my chair when I found out that you can simply change When running: Pause Gameplay to Run in Background in the in the inspector's Interaction properties window .

Cheers :)