Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspot Interactions with UFPS

Hello!

Been a little bit stuck on Interaction with UFPS. I'm using the Downloaded prefab Camera&Controller from the Downloads Page, UFPS is version 1.5.0 and AC version 1.47.

The Context Sensitive interaction method works as intended, however I'd love for Choose Hotspot Then Interaction method to not require the Right Ctrl ToggleCursor. Is there an interactive method that will ToggleCursor while the hotspot menu is open? Also inversely Cursor Leaves Menu or Hotspot option triggers ToggleCursor?

Thus far hours of playing with the Settings hasn't spawned this behavior. There was a brief moment when something like it happened, by checking the Pause game when Enable from the Interaction Menu... but turned out to make the interaction fail its actions.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Haha, so I was following along with the Tutorial and the Walking Dead Managers... well they work pretty much down to the letter.

So I guess I don't really need the help. Though I guess in my spare time I can try and sort out what is different about each template.

Thanks again!