Forum rules - please read before posting.

Urgent help! Our interface changed color after upgrade from unity4.6 to unity5.1.3

edited September 2015 in Technical Q&A
Hi guys, After upgrade to unity4.6 to unity5.1.3, our nice red of platform changed to sharp torturing pink and we lost all the details and texture also.  Anyone knows  what is the problem and how to resolve this.  Urgent as we need to publish today for meeting deadline. You help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• edited September 2015

• I'm not familiar with that exact upgrade path, but I had a similar thing recently. Check that your colour space (in Player Settings) is set correctly (either linear or gamma; I use linear and it's the suggested standard), along with your GPU APIs.
  • Ah, "Problem Pink" - Unity's way of telling you there's a problem with a shader or material. Check the assets in the inspector for anything with "none" assigned.

If things look ok in the editor (meaning the problem only occurs in standalone builds) it could be something that's assigned at runtime that should be put in a 'Resources' folder.

Also: what GeometriX said ...

Screenshots of your material/shader settings could be useful.

(I'll save my lecture about upgrading anything immediately before a deadline for later)
  • Probably not AC-related, so also ask for help elsewhere if you're in a hurry!
  • Another thing to check: does the AC demo run without problems?
  • Ah man, that pink.... :/

yeah, shaders / texture not set right.