Forum rules - please read before posting.

The Tail of Mittens The Kitten

edited April 2014 in Games showcase
The name pretty much sums up the concept of the game.

Description on steam page: "Generic pun name aside, this is a point & click adventure game where you play as Mittens the kitten, it is being developed in Unity 4 Professional Edition, and is using the Adventure Creator as it's primary interaction and movement system. The system test interface is temporary and will be replaced when I get around to it. "
Description for kickstarter page:"If you're curious about the world which Mittens takes place in; it's not particularly a realistic world, Mittens will be talking to other animals, machines, robots, people, but will do things within reason for a kitten of it's size.  Humanity is mostly non existent in this world, and robots, machines, and wildlife are a major aspect of the civilization.  The story itself is still in the process of being written."

Comments

• Pleh, all that sure was difficult to setup, and that's the single-most spammy message I've ever wrote probably. x_x
  • Looking good :)
  • Considering scrapping this project or at least putting it on hold in comparison to my others now, because upon further thought; one cannot do very much with a kitten protagonist.