Forum rules - please read before posting.

Conversation problem when Build and run

Hi guys, I have a problem with a conversation in my game. When I just test the game in the unity program it works perfectly, the conversation start. But when I Build and run , I click on the hotspot supposed to activate my conversation and it brings me to a previous scene. I really don't understand, I tried a lot of things and it keeps doing that. Any idea? thanks a lot if someone can help.

Comments

• It's doing it if I load a previous scene too and finish to go in that scene. It does the same, the conversation won't start. it really start only if I test in that particular scene that I created the conversation

• Hi, in facts it's not just conversactions, it's any interactions activated by a hotspott... it just restart over any scene if I click on the hotspot. Even if I put only a simple dialogue... I must had click something because it was not doing that before.

• After a hours searching, I found out it was a menu that a created that was interfering with all the interactions. you can close this topics. thanks have a nice day.