Forum rules - please read before posting.

Conversation Menu does not appear anymore after using Camera: Switch commands

This might be a bug, because I'm not sure what the issue is. I have a scene I'm working on where two characters have a dialogue exchange and the camera switches between two as they talk. Finally, a conversation is supposed to pop up, and while the game seems to pause/lock up as if the conversation has appeared, the menu just doesn't show up.

I've tested the conversation menu and it works outside of this specific scene, as well as within the scene once I remove the camera switching, so I'm pretty sure the issue is connected to the camera switching command. I've also applied the "return to previous gameplay" checkbox to the switching camera when it goes back to the default camera and this doesn't resolve the issue either.

Here is a video demonstrating the issue.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LTcgDxDXQC8

I lso hve screenshots of the code I'm using.

This is from the action list where it is supposed to pop up and does not, following camera switch commands:

This is the same actions attached to an NPC that works before any camera switch commands are called. It's exactly the same as what I have in the other action list:

Comments

• Nevermind, it seemed to be an issue with an actionlist in another menu I'm using versus the camera scene switch it's self. Feel free to ignore the post!