Forum rules - please read before posting.

NeatWolf

edited October 16 in Games showcase

Hi there!

I'm not entirely happy with the trailer since the client took a nightly build to record the footage (and it had issues), but here it is.
Hopefully available on Play/App Store by Oct 30th, public presentation in Florence, Pitti Palace, for press & media (such anxiety XD: https://google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=murder+at+pitti+palace)

It has been done by a very small team, in a very small amount of time. But that were the conditions imposed by the client. I will hopefully be able to work more on details and polish right after the launch (and, I know it's something that should never been done - but the team has been in crunch time for most of the time - which was really needed due to the uberly strict time constraints).
It's been quite a ride - I need a vacation :P

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-E4G31maJuY

Comments

• Realy nice! Love the atmosphere. It reminds me on some good old games..

• edited November 3

Thanks, that was the idea! :)

The reviews are actually pretty bad at the moment, since for some unfortunate series of consequences internal team delays and the client pushed me to do the whole testing for both Android and iOS in a single night(!) instead during the 90 days I planned, so, yes, it's currently in a state that I'd never have released it otherwise, I'm really mortified by this ^^

I'm still working on it to reach a decent level of polish, probably in the next few days it will reach a state I shouldn't be so ashamed for :(

BTW, I have no idea about the topic title being my nickname. maybe "mur der" wasn't allowed to be in a title? I will reach out Chris to fix this ^^

• Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I come across that very often... But when i see this games made with "AC" something gives me inspiration to revive the old game that I neglected slightly due to work and saturation....Keep it up with the good work :)