Forum rules - please read before posting.

missing behavior script on Game Timer when updating unity

All,
I am hoping that someone knows the answer. I did an upgrade of unity 5.4.1 to 5.4.3 and now I am getting a missing behavior script on the Game Timer. I have no idea what object is calling the Timer object nor do I know what script it is looking for. Has anyone seen this. I am now getting Animator errors as well. 

Does anyone know what script the Timer object uses? Right now menus do not work but can't find the timer object on any of the menu objects.

Tried to re-import Adventure Creator with no luck.

Comments

• just reverted back to unity 5.4.1 and that did not fix the issue. I am not sure if I did something or not at this point. 
  • "Game Timer" is not an AC script.  Is it your own or from another asset?  What were the error messages exactly, as printed in the Console?
  • The timer is not mine and if it is not AC then that gives me a couple of places to look. I may have another asset package that is causing the issue. Appreciate the feedback! I was leaning to it not being AC as I did not see any other developers asking about it.