Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unity UI in Scene does not allow mouse click On Unity UI Prefab

Hello everyone,

I have one unity UI Menu in scene and the rest of the menu's as Prefab.
when adding the Menu to the Menu List of Adventure Creator i have mentioned that the source is from "Unity UI in Scene". The issue i am facing here is that In play mode None of the UI elements are interactive.

Whereas if i disable the UI Menu in scene and then enter play mode the UI elements are interactive and work just fine. 

Any ideas on how to overcome this?

Comments

• edited October 2017
    In which versions of AC and Unity, and could you post some shots of the in-scene UI as well as the Menu Manager (including the options at the top)?

Is it possible that the in-scene UI is blocking clicks to others because of its boundary size / Canvas settings?  Try disabling it at runtime and see if prefabbed UI elements can again be selected.
  • Unity Version - 2017.1.1f1
    AC Version -  1.59

I think the In Scene UI is blocking the clicks. 
    Because diabling the menu and entering playmode makes the rest of the Menu's work fine.
    Entering playmode with the UI enabled causes the InGame UI to disappear 
    so i am unable to click on them and test it out.
    Disabling it during runtime does not enable the In Game UI either.

• And what of the menu's position in the scene itself?

The InGame menu doesn't appear because your InScene UI is set to Pause the game, and InGame displays during gameplay.

When the game is paused, the game scene is non-interactive and only the pausing menu can be clicked on - is that your intention?