Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory Item Use Interaction

I have an inventory item set up with a use interaction. So when I click on it, it does something. However, this stops me from being able to drag the item onto certain hotspots because whenever I click, the it does the action rather than dragging it. How might one fix this?

Comments

• What do you want to happen when the item is used? You want it to run an action list AND also select the item? You can add an action to the action list that it runs to select the item. It's the Inventory->Select action. Add that to the end of your action list that gets run.
  • I was hoping there was a way to have the item be dragged when you click and drag it, and activate when simply clicked on.
  • I set it to examine, so that a right click will bring up the image. And a left click will drag. I assume there's no other way around this issue?
  • edited April 2018
    If Drag and drop Inventory interface? is checked in the Settings Manager, an additional Clicking an Item without dragging Examines it? option will appear beneath.
  • Had to adjust the minimum drag distance, but it works!