Forum rules - please read before posting.

The operation is not possible when moved past all properties in 2021.2.0b11

I am testing AC in Unity 2021.2.0b11. I know that AC is not tested in this version... but I am an adventurous person...
When I open the AC Game editor, I get the next error:

InvalidOperationException: The operation is not possible when moved past all properties (Next returned false)
UnityEditor.SerializedProperty.get_stringValue () (at <76a445b462cc49e2975056a950390db7>:0)
AC.ACInstaller.IsAxisDefined (System.String axisName) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/ACInstaller.cs:231)
AC.ACInstaller.IsInstalled () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/ACInstaller.cs:42)
AC.ACInstaller.CheckInstall () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/ACInstaller.cs:52)
AC.ACInstaller..cctor () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/ACInstaller.cs:31)
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'AC.ACInstaller' threw an exception.
AC.AdventureCreator.OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/AdventureCreator.cs:51)
UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at <76a445b462cc49e2975056a950390db7>:0)
UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect) (at <76a445b462cc49e2975056a950390db7>:0)
UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at <76a445b462cc49e2975056a950390db7>:0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at :0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

I don't know how to solve the problem, because I have no idea what does it mean.
Can you help me?

Comments

• Open up the ACInstaller.cs script and find the two lines starting from line 230:

axis.Next (true);
    if (axis.stringValue == axisName)

Replace these with:

if (axis.Next (true) && axis.stringValue == axisName)

Does that resolve it?

• Perfect!
    The problem was solved.

Thank you

• Thanks.
    It works!!