Forum rules - please read before posting.

Forums searchbar gone missing?

I'm missing the forum's searchbar, what happened? I tried in two different browsers, same problem. :#

Comments

• edited April 2023

Is this a recent issue? The site hasn't been changed recently - the Google search bar should still be present.

What browsers specifically have you tried? If using e.g. Firefox, try going to Tools -> Browser Tools -> Browser Console (or equivalent), to see if anything search-related is reported.

• I'm using Firefox and also tried it in Brave browser. The searchbar is supposed to be over on the right beneath the New Discussion button as far as I remember, right?

https://imgbox.com/kr4rMgRH

• Found a solution, it was my VPN that removes the searchbar apparently.

• I'm having the same problem with my latest version of the Vivaldi browser, while everything works as it should in the new Edge browser. Strange! Hm,maybe it's one of the plugins..

• Check if you have a browser plugin that is blocking it. I have to allow google.com through my script blocker in Firefox or I can't see the searchbar either.

• edited April 2023

I turned off all extensions but nothing happens! Maybe they did something with update...it's interesting how only searchbar won't work, everything else seems fine...It's ok for now it works on the edge browser

• it's interesting how only searchbar won't work, everything else seems fine

The search box is powered by Google, separate to the rest of the site. If there's an issue with your browser displaying it, it may be that the browser is blocking it.