Forum rules - please read before posting.

One Document 2 Pages

Hi Community,

I have a menu with the name Journal. In this menu I have a InventoryBox Set to Collected Documents. The player will pickup a document and it is added to the Journal. All that is working but, I have a document containing two pages. All of the other documents in the game is only one page. I would like to add a journal offset or page offset to that spesific document, but on my end it is currently not working. How can I achieve this "effect"?

Comments

• Do you mean to display one page at a time, providing the Player with arrow buttons to flip left/right between them?

The default Document menu provides this - but it can be added to a separate Menu by creating a Button set to "Offset Journal".

• HI Chris,

yes I want to display one page at a time and the player click the right arrow to go to the next page of that Document.

How can I let the player go to page 2 of that spesific document withou creating a seperate menu?

• Create a Button element, set its Click type to Offset Journal, and the Journal to affect to the name of your Journal element that displays the page.