Forum rules - please read before posting.

Error

How can i get rid of following error.

Thanksimageimage

Comments

• It's because there's a disabled collider somewhere in your scene.  This will likely fix itself if you update to the latest version of AC.
  • I updated AC.The error remains and also my hotspots do not turn off anymore

Thanks.image

• yes, I had that error too. It's because you have to change the action type from "Object" to "Hotspot" now
  • Normally it would work.  A bug with 1.46 seems to be that the Object: Send message Action no longer works for objects.  You can fix this easily by using the dedicated Hotspot: Enable or disable Action instead, which is the recommended way, but I will fix this for the next update.

What is the complete message in the Console window for the error?  Select it so that it appears in the box below.
  • Ok.Here is the error.image

• It doesn't look like you're using the latest version.  Please backup then upgrade your project to v1.46, and try again.
  • Still the same mistake.After updating i have to delete two already existing scripts.PlayerCursor and EditorZoomArea.Maybe that is the reason.
  • Are you deleting AC scripts, or your own with the same name?  I can't guarantee anything will work if you delete the core scripts - PlayerCursor in particular is especially important.

I'll need to see the full error in the Console window again - the error contains line references that I need to know about.
  • There were two scripts after updating.PlayerCursor1 and EditorZoomArea1.I deleted them.Besides the errors the game works.

Thanksimage

imageimageimage

• The message is saying that there's a collider (at least one) in the scene that is disabled.  AC will check if the collider is enabled or not, so the problem may be that there's a disabled GameObject with a collider in there somewhere.  Check your hierarchy to see if there's anything like that.
  • I have solved the problem by unchecking Ignore Collisions in the Nav Mesh Segment script.