Forum rules - please read before posting.

Rigidbody Rotation

Hi!
I'm playing around with a virtual joystick to use in Direct movement with a 3rd person camera.
I can move my character forwards/backwards using "translate" on Z-axis but i cant seem to rotate my player. Then i noticed that the rigidbody on my player is frozen and i can't uncheck it. Why is that?

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Also.. is there a easy way to implement a virtual joystick so that it works with AC?
    I have the asset "Easy Touch 4" and would like to use the virtual joystick to move my character with Direct movement, 3rd person camera (always behind target) and Touch input, but i can't get it to work at all. Too bad i'm not a coder..
  • This is something slightly different and may not be of use but have you tried this:

As I say it's not quite intended as you might want, but it might give you the flexibility to forego the creation of your own touch-stick solution.
  • To work with other assets, you'll inevitably have to do some coding to make it work perfectly.  v1.47 will include a new Scripting Reference, which should make such things easier.