Forum rules - please read before posting.

2d object flickering between animation change.

Hey!

I need help, i created scene where you got hotspot with object that fell down and after that it stays down. So i have 3 animations one idle standing, one fall down, and one for idle laying on floor. When i make object > animate> wait until finished after first animation it flickers one frame from standing up. Otherwise everything works but its just that one frame flicker. What i should do?

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @santtex.

So you're using two separate Object: Animate Actions to play the clips?

It sounds like you're playing the animations directly by name. If you want the "laying down idle" animation to play once the "fall down" animation has finished, don't call it by name - but instead rely on a transition.

Create a Transition from "fall down" to "laying down idle", and make sure "Has Exit Time" is checked. Set the "Transition time" to zero so that it occurs instantly at the end of the animation.

That will make the third animation play automatically - you then won't need to play it manually with an Action.

• That worked perfectly!
    Thanks Chris!