Forum rules - please read before posting.

Crossfade Camera seems to stop later actions

I've had to return to an old project to implement an update needed in a few days - it's using Adventure Creator 1.66.8 in Unity 2018.3.5 - all seems fine still except I have issue when using camera crossfade -

Trying to pin point it - it seems during an action script where the player character is following a path or moving etc, any actions in the action script after the Camera Crossfade seem to be ignored...

However it could be that any action to player, after following a path, such as move to marker are being ignored.

What is odd is that first time a script is run it seems to work, but any time a hotspot / action script is triggered a second time, things stop at Crossfade Camera.

I wondered if it's safe to just update the Camera Crossfade script ? And was any of the above a known issue? Or if i need to find a work around.

Comments

• Updating to the latest crossfade script would break things - as changes made to it also depend on an updated MainCamera script.

The only relevant bugfix I can find is this one, from v1.68.0:

Fixed: "Camera: Crossfade" Action not working correctly if "Return to last gameplay?" is checked

What are the actual properties of the crossfade Action you're using? Screenshots would be best.

Enable the AC Status box at the bottom of the Settings Manager. Does it list the ActionList as running once the issue occurs? You can also open up the ActionList in the ActionList Editor at runtime to see what Action is currently being run - use these to determine if the ActionList has truly stopped, or if the crossfade Action is "hanging" somehow.